Thank you for your interest in delivering phonebooks. Below is an outline of the delivery process and some KEY points for community groups;
- The books are delivered to your community group premises by us ready for delivery. This saves you time as you don’t have to collect the books, you can concentrate on the delivery.
- The more people involved the quicker and easier the work becomes. We recommend you work with a least three teams of three people per vehicle with one driver and two runners. Remember that your safety is of paramount so do not have younger helpers crossing roads.
- We will provide detailed OHS requirements, delivery maps and contract information before you start.
- We contact you to confirm the available delivery areas and discuses how many books you would like to deliver. We recommend you split your group up into teams of 3 people each delivering around 500 books in a day and arrange a delivery day over a weekend.
- We send you delivery instructions, OHS requirements, a delivery map of each area and a list of opt out addresses (do not delivery addresses)
- We contact you to arrange to drop off the books at a storage address of your choosing when the books become available.
- You organise the delivery with your group.
- You delivery the books in the delivery areas as per the delivery instructions
- You send us an invoice for the quantity delivered
- We check and sign off the delivery area
- You get paid
- We contact you next year for more fundraising!
If you would like more information or would like to sign up please click apply, fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly.